CHILDREN’S POLICY & LEGAL PURCHASE AGE
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Sputer.com. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information. The following is a list of data that we may collect and process about you:
• Information that you provide by filling out forms (including but not limited to registration for My Account, order placement form etc) on the Site. You may be asked to voluntarily provide personal information (including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, etc.) for the purpose of facilitating communications with you and/or facilitating your use of Sputer.com. If you choose not to provide certain requested personal information, you may not be able to register as a Sputer.com customer or use certain features of the Website.
• Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence;
• Details of any transactions you carry out through the Site including but not limited to the placement of any orders by you
• Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, your computer’s IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
Note that we do not store your credit card information on our site.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect about you to:
1. Process and fulfill your orders
2. Respond to your inquiries, complaints and other communications;
3. Manage and administer your account
4. Manage and administer the Sputer.com website.
5. Monitor customer online traffic patterns and site usage to assist us in developing and improving the design and usability of the site.
6. Protect the security and/or integrity of our website and our business
7. Notify you about enhancement to our services, such as recent updates to the Website, new services and special offers that may be of interest to you.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES ON THE WEBSITE?
As common with many sites on the Internet, we use “cookies” to help us gather and store information about visitors to our website. ‘Cookies’ is a technology that stores a small amount of information on a website user’s computer to permit the website to recognize future visits using that computer. This is done to enhance the convenience and use of Sputer.com. The information provided through cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user (so you do not have to enter your personal information every time), offer personalized web page content and information for your use and otherwise facilitate your website experience at our site. If you wish, you may decline to accept any cookies (if your browser permits) however, this may affect your use of the website and your ability to make purchases on our site.
DOES SPUTER.COM SHARE THE INFORMATION IT RECIEVES?
IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURED WITH SPUTER.COM?
We work very hard to protect the security of your data during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption which encrypts your information before it is sent to us to protect it from unauthorized use. In addition, we take reasonable steps to ensure that third party business partners to whom we transfer any data will provide sufficient protection of that personal information. In our secure website area, you will notice that the address bar will change from
The change of “http” to “https” in the browser address bar is the sign that you have accessed a secured server. Furthermore we do not store any credit card information on our site and use our secure payment processor, 2Checkout and Paypal for processing all payments on their secure and reliable ‘Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard’ compliant infrastructure.